Seeds of Hope provides convenient, internet–based training that prepares volunteers to mentor incarcerated and recently released individuals safely and effectively.
The following presentations and related video and testing components are available to local volunteers and affiliates at no cost. Unlimited access to training modules is available to volunteers in other locations for a $5.00 donation per module. Your financial support will help Seeds of Hope continue providing and expanding services to clients, volunteers and partner organizations.
To access training, donate $5 per module by using the "Donate" button. Then call (620) 260-7846 and leave your name and email address, spelling each to ensure clarity, along with the names of the modules you'd like to download. Or you can email this information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Either way, you will receive a response within three business days.
- Mark Welch: Do's and Don'ts for Jail Volunteers
- Rhonda Goodloe: Part 1 - Bursting the Naive Bubble
- Rhonda Goodloe: Part 2 - Bursting the Naive Bubble
- Becky Upshaw: Mentoring Is . . .
- Lana Urteaga: Part 1 - Professionalism for Volunteers
- Lana Urteaga: Part 2 - Ethics for Volunteers
- Sid Thomas: Seeds of Hope History & Risk Management
- Becky Upshaw: SCRIMP Program Details
- Finney County Attorney's Office: Victim Issues