At Seeds of Hope, we recognize that every person has a different talent, ability, or resource that he or she can contribute to our organization. We welcome support and help from anyone who is willing to give. Here are a few ways that you can help:
If you are able and willing to give a financial donation to Seeds of Hope, please fill out our financial donation form.
Other ways to give
- PRAY that those who are caught in the cycle of crime, addiction or recidivism will be receptive to God’s transforming love; that God will provide workers to help show His love to these individuals; and that God will provide resources needed for this ministry.
- Lead a Bible study in the Finney County Jail or at your church. Our goal is to have at least one two-person team leading Bible studies for both men and women in the Finney County Jail each day. Web-based volunteer training will be available in early 2013 on our website (pending approval from the Dept. of Justice).
- Provide employment opportunities for those returning from jail or prison. Information about government bonding and tax credit programs for employers is available.
- Help provide direction, organization and planning for Seeds of Hope by being on our Board, working on a committee, or offering your professional expertise on an as-needed basis.
- Donate homemade ice cream or baked goods or volunteer your time in our fundraising booth at the annual Tumbleweed Festival in Garden City.
- Donate Bibles (study or large print if possible), inspirational or motivational magazines, or paperback books with staples removed for the jail library.
- Provide one-time or ongoing monthly or annual financial donations to help support staff salaries or direct us toward funding sources to ongoing programs and support staffing.
If you have another way to help Seeds of Hope, please contact us — we are always looking for new ideas!